Automate & Streamline Business Processes
- Streamlines key business processes of the organization in the complete supply chain like procurement, receipt, storage, transfers, orders, dispatch & billing.
- Reduce dependency on manual or unrecorded process to bring more accountability and transparency
Strategic Decision Making
- Use business intelligence tools to devise strategic plans & monitor the overall status of the organization
- All round view and tracking on business forecasts, budget performance, proper resource allocation & goals
- Combine operational & financial analysis to optimize everyday operations
Enhance Customer Satisfaction
- Deliver orders on time with high quality
- Provide customer with easy assistance to buy, cancel, return and exchange their orders with click of few buttons.
- Collaborate across over business verticals to combine data, adjust methodologies and institutionalize operational procedures
- Increase versatility to process changes by upgrading existing skills and resources with real-time information
Gain knowledge into Costs and Process productivity
- Analyse and oversee production schedules with reporting tools including capacity loading, shop floor exercises and manufacturing costs.
- View customer, contract and projects for accurate bookkeeping
Improve Customer Service
- Enhance the security & reliability of deliveries with the global lead time standards.
- Automate sales & purchasing operations through business rules like discounting, approvals, pricelists and minimum stock rules.
- Visibility & control over the supply chain, increase order rates, reduce risk of stock out or inventory excess & enhance overall responsiveness to customers.
Reduce Operating Costs
- Decreased overall operational costs by converting manual processes into automated & real-time business process management.
- Lower down transportation costs through consolidated orders & combined shipments.
- Reduced stocking costs with efficient utilization of resources & assets
- Reduced cost of sales from use of profitable sales interaction channels
- Sustained cost savings for all spend categories due to a standard procurement strategy.
Control & Streamline Inventory
- Use double entry inventory management system to improve stock forecasting, planning & ordering
- Create multi-dimensional stock records & track items throughout the supply chain for online & accurate stock status
- Implement effective return authorization management & maintain tractability of any material
- Track materials from purchase through production & sale with lot & location control
- Better visibility into business drivers for cost and revenue
- Increased information accuracy and timeliness
- Enhanced delivery of reporting, including dashboards, scorecards, drill-down capability, and ad hoc analysis tools
- Reduced platforms, paper, and manual effort
- Facilitate corporate governance and regulatory compliance